This June, use those effort points for more than just bragging rights. You've been working hard, and we want to reward you with everything
from a SW logo tee (1000 points) to FRONT ROW seats at the Cardinals game! (10,000 points).
A full list of prizes can be found below. The more your ride the more you win, so don't miss out on these great prizes!
Sign up at the Studio!
JUNE EFFORT POINTS CHALLENGE
The Steel Wheels June Effort Points Challenge ("Challenge") starts on or about June 1, 2018 at 5:30 a.m. (central time) and ends on or about June 30 at 7:30 p.m. (central time) ("Challenge Period"). This Challenge shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, each entrant agrees to abide and be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges and Sponsor.
1) ELIGIBILITY: This Challenge is open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years and older as of the first day of the Challenge Period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of Steel Wheels, LLC ("Sponsor") and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, prize providers, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies associated with this Challenge, are not eligible to participate. Employees of other fitness companies, including all cycling studios, and members of the immediate family of any such employees are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that all eligibility requirements are met as well as proof of ownership of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. Void where prohibited.
2) HOW TO ENTER: During the Challenge Period, enter the Challenge at Steel Wheels studio location at 229 N. Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108. Rides can be reserved online at www.steelwheels.com. When you ride as part of the challenge, effort points will be accumulated based on your total effort. Effort is measured by the power meter on the bike, which is in turn communicated to the Fitmetrix software. In the event of a power meter or software malfunction, you will be awarded the same amount of effort points that you earned in your previous ride at Steel Wheels. If you had not ridden at Steel Wheels previously, you will be awarded 250 effort points. Whether or not there was a malfunction is in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
LIMIT ONE (1) RIDE PER DAY PER RIDER. If you ride more than one time in a day, we will count the class with the highest point total from that day toward your overall points.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the "authorized account holder" of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Incomplete entries will be disqualified, and Sponsor is not responsible for registrations that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, corrupted, mis-delivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties or errors. All entries must be received by the close of the Challenge Period. The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Challenge. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
3) WINNER AND NOTIFICATION: On or about July 1, 2018 Sponsor will announce all winners. Sponsor will make all final decisions in any and all issues related to this Challenge, and its decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winner by phone and/or email. A winner will be disqualified if the winner does not claim his or her prize by July 30, 2018; (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined.
4) PRIZES: Effort Points Challenge Prizes that correspond to point totals are as follows:
1,000: Steel Wheels T-shirt. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $18.00.
2,000: One Companion Pass to Steel Wheels. ARV $24.00.
3,000: 30% off any merchandize item from the Steel Wheels retail store.
4,000: Free item from Rush Bowls. ARV $9.00.
5,000: Choose a theme ride for a class in July. Will try to accommodate preferred date and time, depending on availability.
6,000: $25 gift card to Scape American Bistro. ARV $25.
7,000: Steel Wheels Baseball Cap. ARV $33.
8,000: Fitmetrix Heartrate Monitor. ARV $69.
9,000: Steel Wheels Cycling Jersey OR two items of your choice from the Steel Wheels retail store. ARV $150.
10,000: 2 front row tickets to the Cardinals play the Rockies at Busch Stadium on Tuesday, July 31, 2018, or such other date as Sponsor may substitute in its sole discretion (“Grand Prize”). Approximate retail value ("ARV") $734.
In the event actual ARV is less than stated ARV, difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Any costs associated with prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly stated above are not included in the prize and are the responsibility solely of the prize winner and his/her companion. All prize-related travel arrangements will be responsibility of the prize winner. Any unclaimed and/or unused ticket will be forfeited by winner and will remain the property of Sponsor.
In the event winner is a minor in his or her state of residence, Grand Prize will be awarded to winner's parent or legal guardian. Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prize is not transferable. Only Sponsor may elect, at its discretion, to substitute a prize (or element thereof) of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, or fitness of the prize items. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. In the event winner is unable to travel attend on the designated dates, prize will be forfeited, and no alternate prize will be awarded.
5) OTHER CONDITIONS: Winner (or winner's parent or legal guardian in event winner is a minor in his or her state of residence) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release, and, if so, it must be returned to Sponsor within one week of the date Sponsor sends document to winner. Failure to return such document will result in that winner being disqualified, and Sponsor may randomly draw another winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
By entering this Challenge, each entrant agrees to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney's fees) resulting from accessing the Challenge website; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Challenge; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any printing, typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize.
By accepting the prize, winner agrees, where legal, to allow Sponsor and its agents and licensees to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on the entry form, in any medium of communication, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, without additional compensation.
6) INTERNET/FRAUD/TAMPERING If for any reason this Challenge is not capable of running as planned, or if this Challenge or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Challenge and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Challenge, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Challenge or any portion thereof. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Challenge website. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CHALLENGE WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. Sponsor assumes no liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Challenge; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Challenge; or (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Challenge website or any combination thereof.
7) SPONSOR: Steel Wheels, LLC, 229 N. Euclid Ave., St Louis MO 63108.