Steel Wheels is a brand-new concept in indoor cycling, with a mission to bring the thrill, adventure and fitness of road bicycling into a studio environment through innovative use of audio-visual media and technology. Our aim is to stay true to proven training techniques that are true to cycling, while avoiding dance moves that do not provide any fitness benefit to our customers. We recognize that the Steel Wheels experience is entirely dependent on great instruction. We are currently seeking qualified instructors to not only teach in the most thrilling atmosphere in indoor cycling, but to help us develop our programs and ensure our workouts are the best in the business.
- Certification by an accredited cycle organization such as Mad Dogg, Schwinn or Stages.
- 1-3 years’ experience in group fitness instruction strongly preferred.
- Outgoing, confident personality with a passion for inspiring others.
- Ability to promote his/herself and the studio in person and on social media.
- Are comfortable around multi-media technology and able to multi-task in class.
- Passionate about the music and experience and can thoughtfully create outstanding playlists and workouts.
- Responsible with timing and communication.
- CPR Certification.
Job Type: Contract
We are committed to driving our instructors’ success through promotion, training and fantastic pay and incentives. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.